List Price: $33.90
Sale Price: $33.90
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The AeroPress is an entirely new way to make coffee, American design or Espresso type for use in lattes, cappucinos and other espresso based mostly drinks. AeroPress brews merely scrumptious coffee, one-four cups per pressing. Excellent water temperature and more rapidly brewing yields wealthy flavor with reduced acidity and without having bitterness. Other brewing processes use close to boiling water and extended exposure to coffee grounds. Speedily brew a range of coffee drinks like an Americano or an espresso-style shot for use in lattes or cappuccinos. Its total-immersion system permits extraction at a reasonable temperature and a quick brew time. Water and grounds are mixed with each other for 10 seconds, then gentle air pressure pushes the mix via a micro-filter in just twenty seconds, which avoids the bitterness of prolonged processes such as drip brewing. The air strain also gently squeezes the final goodness from the grounds, more enriching the flavor. The complete brewing time of only 30 seconds results in an exceptionally smooth brew.
- Total immersion of the grounds in the water results in rapid yet robust extraction of flavor
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers.
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate.
- AeroPress is chamber is nearly self-cleaning. A 10-second rinse of the plunger is all that's required
- Compact, perfect for camping. includes 1 press, 1 funnel, 1 scoop, 1 Stirrer, and enough filters to last for 2 years! includes zippered nylon tote bag