885 Features: -Mahlk nig 54mm ceramic flat burrs stay sharper longer..-Ceramic has a 1.5 -2.0X longer life than steel burrs..-Keeps the coffee cool by limiting the amount of heat transferred from the burrs to the grinds..-Grind on Demand with Electronic Dosing.-Grinds only the coffee you require for each shot directly into your espresso porta filter..-Eliminates the risk of stale ground coffee common in mechanical dosing units..-Three, user programmable grind time buttons.-Over 230 grind settings available..-PortaHolder.-Universally adjustable brackets for any portafilter..-Allows for hands free operation..-Super quiet operation using belt drive..-Powerful DC motor turns slowly resulting in cool, quiet operation and permits extended grinding time. The circuitry is equipped with an automatic reset thermal switch..-In the box: Grinder, Hopper, Lid, Grounds bin, PortaHolder, and Instruction manual.
- 230 distinct and repeatable grind settings from fine grind for espresso to course grind for press pot.
- One touch dosing is made easy using three user programmable buttons.
- The 54mm ceramic burr set is manufactured in Germany by Mahlkönig and provides accurate, fast grinding performance, remaining sharp for up to twice the lifetime of the finest steel burrs.
- The high torque DC motor and belt drive transmission insure smooth operation with minimal heat generation.
- It also includes both a ground coffee collection bin and also Baratza’s exclusive PortaHolder for hands free grinding into an espresso machine portafilter.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Baratza Vario Ceramic Burr Coffee Grinder