List Price: $17.19
Sale Price: $17.19
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, developed in the early 80's, was our very first coffee maker and quickly grew to become a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and practical design at an inexpensive price. The Brazil has an ultra-light, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic take care of and base, which make the Brazil effortless to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which enables for a premium extraction of your coffee�s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter makes it possible for this taste to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented security lid prevents the splashing of liquids whilst pressing. All components are dishwasher secure. This 3-cup coffeemaker is (.35 l, 12 oz.) in size and is also obtainable in eight-cup (one. l, 34 oz) dimension model.
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 3-cup, 12-ounce French Press is for a single serving
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; BPA free Plastic handle and base. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- All parts are dishwasher safe; limited 1-year warranty