Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker, 34-Ounce, Black
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $19.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Brazil French Press coffeemaker, designed in the early 80\'s, was our 1st coffeemaker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional layout at an cost-effective cost. The Brazil has a tough, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and effortless to clean. The three-element stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which makes it possible for for a premium extraction of your coffee\'s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this taste to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter indicates no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All elements are dishwasher-risk-free.
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 8-cup, 34-ounce French Press serves 2-3 people
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; BPA free Plastic handle and base. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- All parts are dishwasher safe