List Price: $23.90
Sale Price: $23.90
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, developed in the early 80\'s, was our initial coffee maker and speedily became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and practical layout at an reasonably priced value. The Brazil has a heat resistant, SAN - shatterproof beaker and a polypropylene take care of and base, which make the Brazil effortless to use and effortless to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which enables for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter permits this taste to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter signifies no waste. The patented security lid prevents the splashing of liquids although pressing. All elements are dishwasher secure. This eight-cup coffeemaker is (one. l, 34oz.) in size and is also available in three-cup (.35 l, twelve oz) size model.
- French press coffee maker has heat-resistant, shatterproof SAN plastic beaker
- The beaker is BPA free for healthier coffee consumption, and it brews coffee in 4 minutes
- 3-part stainless-steel plunger with fine mesh filter means flavor is delivered directly to cup; no paper filter
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing while pressing for worry-free, mess-free use
- All parts dishwasher safe; 8-cup (1 liter / 34 ounce) coffeemaker also available in 3-cup (0.35 liter / 12 ounce) size