List Price: $16.49
Sale Price: $16.49
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Brazil French Press coffee maker, made in the early 80\'s, was our very first coffee maker and rapidly grew to become a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and practical style at an inexpensive value. The Brazil has a heat resistant, SAN - shatterproof beaker and a polypropylene handle and base, which make the Brazil simple to use and straightforward to clean. The three-component stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which makes it possible for for a premium extraction of your coffee’s aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented security lid prevents the splashing of liquids whilst pressing. All parts are dishwasher safe. This three-cup coffeemaker is (.35 l, 12 oz.) in size and is also available in 8-cup (1. l, 34 oz) dimension model.
- 3-Cup French Press Coffeemaker allows you to brew flavorful coffee in 4 minutes
- Shatter resistant, BPA-free, SAN plastic carafe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter is included which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee?s aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- No paper filters required, means more flavor without any waste
- Patented safety lid prevents splashing of liquids while pressing