List Price: $25.49
Sale Price: $25.49
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
When Bodum took above a modest clarinet factory in Normandy in 1982, it was not due to the fact of the fine orchestra clarinets they have been generating but simply because of a reasonably unknown coffee maker referred to as the Chambord which they made as effectively. The purpose the French press coffee maker has turn into a single of the most well-known coffeemakers in the world is pure and simple, taste. The materials (glass and stainless steel) are entirely taste-cost-free so nothing at all comes among your ground coffee beans. This is exactly the cause why coffee tasters use this strategy to decide the top quality of coffee beans. No paper filter not only signifies no waste, but that the coffee bean\'s vital oils go immediately to your cup, delivering the taste that is-misplaced on paper filters. Simplicity performs greatest and is the cause why the Chambord\'s style has not modified a bit from its unique drawing. Make taste, not waste.
- Coffee is measured in 4 oz. cups, this 3-cup, 12-ounce French Press is for a single serving
- Carafe is made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass; Stainless Steel frame and heat resistant handle. Both Dishwasher Safe
- 3-part stainless steel mesh filter helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors
- Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the bean for the maximum amount of flavor from your coffee. It's the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- Brews 12-ounce of coffee; retains beans' oils for rich, complex flavor