Deliciously juicy and sweet, tangerines lend a pleasing citrus twist to our gentle Chinese white tea, which is only harvested in early Spring when the Camellia Sinensis plant produces very small buds. Brew this lovely blend to accompany your breakfast or afternoon treat; it’s a flavor to complement whatever you eat!
- Contains 226.8g (8oz) of Finest Grade White Tea
- Servings per container is approximately 110-135 cups of tea (Note: One serving of Full-Leaf Tea can be brewed multiple times)
- White Tea is believed to contain 3 times as many cancer-fighting agents as other tea; These anti-oxidants, known as polyphenols, are also believed to strengthen the immune system, lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, and even fight fatigue
- White tea is natually low in caffeine
- Considered the Champagne of Tea, white tea is mellow and delicate in flavor
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Boston Tea Finest Grade Loose Tropical Tangerine White Tea, 8-Ounce Bag