List Price: $11.00
Sale Price: $11.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
As of two/1/2015 Brew and Save is compatible with all Keurig two. brewers. Brew and Save is basically the best refillable K-cup for Keurig Brewers on the market place. You can use them as his and hers, coffee and tea, decaf and normal, house and workplace, or just to have a spare. The brew and save filter is made from one hundred% bpa-cost-free material. The unit boasts of a one-piece construction design and style, a reinforced hinge, 100% silicone o-ring for less seal deterioration, and side mount grips for instant removal soon after brewing.
- Compatible with Keurig 2.0 K300, K400, K500 Series of Machines and most Keurig 1.0 Single Serve Brewing Machines. Not compatible with B/K 30, 130, 150, 145, 155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5, Vue or Hamilton Beach Single serve machines.
- Not compatible with the B30, B130, B150, B145, B155, Mr Coffee BVMC-KG5, Vue
- Made from 100% BPA and Lead Free material.
- Made In The USA. Because both the Brew and Save and the 2.0 compatible ink are made in the US, there is never any reason to be concerned about potential lead based materials being used, as there is in some offshore products.
- Can be used with Ekobrew optional paper filters. Having largest brew chamber means the ekobrew holds the most coffee, and allows the user to customize the brew strength to their own personal taste.