List Price: $60.50
Sale Price: $60.50
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Paul Cardew was encouraged to explore his abilities as a youngster by Michael Cardew, his excellent uncle and renowned ceramic designer, or when he later attended the art college at the prestigious Loughborough University in the heart of England. Paul 1st began educating art part-time at Exeter University exactly where he had time to produce his abilities. Paul Cardew\'s was asked to design and style ceramic brooches for Harrods Department retailer in London and traditional dinnerware brands like Portmeirion, Royal Doulton, Lilliput Lane, Harmony Kingdom- to title but a few. But his greatest declare was an association with The Walt Disney Company, with in excess of one hundred types perfected in the course of a six yr period, launching Paul on to the world\'s stage. Roy Disney picked Paul Cardew as a single of only a handful of artists around the world to style special products for Disney\'s Millennium reproduction of the Fantasia Cartoon. Paul was invited to attend the movies premier at the Royal Albert Hall in London. A lot of of Paul Cardew old patterns are now antiques and are featured in auctions wherever ceramic artwork and teapots turn up. Today Paul Cardew continues to produce even much more exciting types attractive to the ever shifting tastes of the discerning customer. Click on Cardew to see the full range of the Alice collections or other individuals offered here.
- Fully wrap around séance with artwork and copy: "as per large versions"
- Teapot, creamer, sugar, four cups and saucers made of the highest quality, The extremely durable porcelain is dishwasher and microwave safe
- Classic Story of Alice in Wonderland written 150 years ago by Lewis Carrol, has been brought to life by Paul Cardew in this fascinating artwork
- Designed by Paul Cardew, world famous UK artist, specializing in teapots and accessories for over 35 years
- Great collector set for pretend or real tea parties of all ages as well as to display