Chai Spice Rooibos Organic FAIR TRADE South African Red Bush Tea Bags, 80 count, Imported Natural Caffeine Free, Sweet Tasting, Antioxidant & Mineral Rich, Healthy Herbal Tea. USDA Certified 100% Organic, Fairtrade, Wupperthal Rooibos (NOT plantation grown).
List Price: $22.00
Sale Price: $22.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Masala chai (\"spiced tea\") is a beverage from the Indian subcontinent produced by brewing tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. The added ginger and other spices give the Rooibos tea a warm and spicy taste. Wonderful for cold evenings with milk and honey but loved by several at any time of the day. The Story of Rooibos It was the nearby individuals who very first discovered that the fine, needle-like leaves of the wild Aspalathus Linearis plant manufactured a tasty, aromatic tea. Found nowhere else in the world but the northern Cederberg area in the Western Cape, Rooibos became a staple of health and culture for the aboriginal peoples of South Africa. Why is Honest Trade Critical? Sadly, as Rooibos became popular with the white settlers in the 1800\'s, the native farmers had been pushed off their lands and endured above a century of oppression. Rooibos grew to become cultivated on huge plantations and exported all through the globe. Nonetheless today in excess of 98% of all Rooibos is plantation-grown. If your Rooibos isn\'t going to say Fair Trade then consider again about buying it. The Wupperthal Variation In 1998 towards all odds, Wupperthal Authentic Rooibos Cooperative was established. Wupperthal is a democratically organized group of tiny-scale farmers who have grown Rooibos in South Africa for generations. The Wupperthal farmers, having been pushed off the most fertile land in the 1800\'s, now expand meals in the really dry, rocky soil of the Cederberg Mountains which presents a massive challenge for most of their crops. With Rooibos, even so, the slower growth and reduced manufacturing has resulted in notably higher top quality tea in contrast to plantation Rooibos. Wupperthal Rooibos tea is acknowledged all through the sector for its superior taste and quality. And it really is guilt-totally free!
- Our CHAI SPICED ROOIBOS is brewed with an aromatic blend of Indian spices & herbs which gives it a warm and spicy taste. Great for cold evenings with milk and honey but loved by many at any time of the day.
- HIGHEST QUALITY NON-PLANTATION ROOIBOS TEA AVAILABLE. Grown, harvested & packaged in South Africa, then shipped immediately by air to the USA for the freshest cuppa you can imagine!
- CERTIFIED USDA 100% ORGANIC, FAIR TRADE, GROWN ETHICALLY & SUSTAINABLY ON SMALL MINORITY OWNED FARMS. If you know anything about South Africa's rocky history then you know how important it is to choose FAIR TRADE ROOIBOS over traditional plantation-grown brands (if you're not sure what we're talking about scroll to the product description and read more).
- PACKAGED IN INDIVIDUALLY SEALED STAY-FRESH PACKS to ensure absolute freshness when you need it. Each box of our organic Rooibos tea contains four (4) individual stay-fresh packs of 20 tea bags each.
- NATURALLY CAFFEINE FREE, NO CALORIES, NO ADDITIVES, NO PRESERVATIVES -- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL AT ALL! Our organic Rooibos contains nothing but love and pure African Red Bush tea, which is naturally LOW IN TANNINS and HIGH IN MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS.