List Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $26.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
We’re Clipper Teas and we’re a diverse type of tea company. It all commenced in Mike and Lorraine Brehme’s Dorset kitchen with two chests of finest quality Assam tea. The Uk is a nation of tea drinkers, but Mike and Lorraine, who were master tasters, believed that folks have been becoming brief transformed, drinking cup after cup of bad high quality tea. They desired to share their love of excellent teas with everybody, but with the promise that each and every ingredient had been ethically sourced and naturally developed. Clipper has been an ethical company from the commence. “It was always about how you want to make a living,\'\' explained Mike. “I was in tea presently, and I realized there was little one labor involved and I considered, “That’s no way to make a residing.\'\' Because of Mike and Lorraine’s guiding concepts, Clipper grew to become involved with the Fairtrade Foundation in its earliest stages and policy growth. We launched our quite first Fairtrade tea in 1994 and in 2013 we are still the UK’s No one Fairtrade Tea Firm. Our other guiding principle is of course, taste. We are in no doubt that our Fairtrade Daily Tea is the ideal-tasting standard tea you can purchase – not just the ideal Fairtrade tea. Over the many years we have introduced organic tea, coffee, green and white tea and some stunning fruit and herbal infusions producing positive everything we do is in line with the rules laid down by Mike Brehme in 1984:
- Always a pure, natural product - there isn't a single artificial ingredient in any of our products.
- That's why we're proud to say - Clipper is always Natural, Fair and Delicious.
- All our teas are sourced from the very best tea estates in Africa, India and Sri Lanka. We work with growers as partners and always source, select, blend and taste our own products - ensuring a delicious cup every time.
- The tea company with a difference.
- Every day tea with a big bright blend