List Price: $5.71
Sale Price: $5.71
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Coffee is 98 % water. Frequently overlooked, the top quality of the water is as critical as the good quality of the coffee. A good rule of thumb is that if your water isn\'t going to taste excellent from the tap, it won\'t taste any greater in your coffee. That\'s why Cuisinart suggests adding a water filter to the coffeemaker. The Cuisinart DCC-RWF charcoal water filter removes chlorine, calcium, undesirable tastes and odors, for the purest cup of coffee every time.
- Set of 2 charcoal water filters helps ensure deliciously fresh home-brewed coffee
- Removes chlorine, odors, calcium and other water impurities prior to brewing
- Simple-to-install design; requires replacing every 60 days or after 60 uses
- For use with Cuisinart models DCC-1000BK, DCC-1200, DGB-600, DCC-2000 and DCC-2200
- Measures approximately 1-1/2 by 2-4/5 by 5 Inch
- Removes chlorine, odors, calcium, and other water impurities prior to brewing
- For use with Cuisinart models DCC-1000BK, DCC-1200, DGB-600, DCC-2000, and DCC-2200
- Measures approximately 1-1/2 by 2-4/5 by 5 inches