Darjeeling Classic Spring Black Tea, Mellow & Floral, First Flush Loose Leaf, Fresh 2015 Harvest, Direct From India, 3.53oz/100g (Makes 35-40 Cups)
List Price: $9.95
Sale Price: $9.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
An outstanding garden fresh providing from our signature mix series, this Darjeeling black is a classic spring tea with a smooth floral profile combined with delightful sensations of sweet fruits and magnolia flowers. The liquor is vibrant golden with a rich floral aroma. The tea has no astringency and bitterness even when steeped or a common three minutes, surprising for a tea from this worth bracket. The taste lingers to a sweet finish on your palate. A excellent tea for its price tag and an exceedingly premium tea blend by our master tasters. Do try out it. Origin : Darjeeling Date Of Picking: March 2015 Elevation: Above 1100 Meters Tea Type: Black Tea Estate: Several Fermentation: Lightly Fermented Flush Season: 1st /Spring Grade: FTGFOP1 Caffeine: Medium Invoice: - Speciality: - Time Of Day: Anytime
- Darjeeling teas got at the Spring time, that is, between late February and mid April, are classified as Spring teas or the first flush teas. The best of Darjeeling first flush teas are got from mid March
- Date of Picking - March 2015 | Grade - FTGFOP1 | Flush - First /Spring | Best Before - March 2017
- A very fine and flavoury grade of Darjeeling tea with a full-bodied rich earthy character combined with a delightful aroma.
- 100% Certified Pure Unblended Darjeeling Tea | Grown & Packed in India | Delivered direct from the source plantation in India to your doorstep.
- Brought you to by Golden Tips Teas, India's Oldest & Most Trusted Name in quality teas since 1933