List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $14.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Appreciate one hundred grams (three.5 ounces) of the most famous and best Formosa Oolong, Dong Ding Oolong, also known as Tung Ting. The Dong Ding Oolong tea plants are in fact a specimen of Wuyi strain that have been carefully chosen and replanted in Taiwan, when politcal refugees fled Mainland China and settled onto Formasa. Dong Ding, is translated \"Climb to mountain with cold feet\". Arrives in a resealable pouch for additional freshness.
- Prized, famous Formosa Oolong.
- Aroma has deep resiny wood notes.
- Roasted grains, mesquite and pit fruit flavor.
- Sweet and roasty, with great depth and clarity.
- Tea is balanced and full of rich toasty notes, with pleasing Fragrance.