Earl Grey Citrus - Premium Tea Blend, Fruity & Citrusy, 100% Natural Ingredients, Garden Fresh Black Tea with Rich Bergamot Orange Extracts from Italy, 3.53oz/100g (Makes 35-40 Cups)
List Price: $7.95
Sale Price: $7.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Earl Grey\' is the 2nd most common tea mix in the planet, named soon after the British Prime Minister, the 2nd Earl Grey. Initially blended with teas from Assam, Kenya & Ceylon, our Darjeeling Earl Grey is an intriguing take on this traditional combination. With some of the finest 2nd flush teas Most of the Earl Greys you find use a poor top quality tea black base from China, which is like palming your self off as landed gentry when all you very own is a Barbour jacket. In this blend we use a Darjeeling tea - the ideal of the very best from the foothills of the Himalayas. These whole Darjeeling leaves are blended with the best bergamot citrus from the south of Italy and fairly tiny cornflowers to produce one thing altogether a lot more gentrified. Earl Grey Darjeeling is expertly blended by our passionate master blenders to develop a unique tea encounter. The tea is characteristic of a bright liquoring cup of tea combined with a delightful and sweet aroma. The fruity and fragrant citrus flavor of this tea is very best served without having milk and also tends to make for a excellent iced tea. Really flavory and distinctly subtle. An excellent innovation on the authentic blend.
- Garden Fresh 2015 Harvest Darjeeling Tea | Month of Picking -June, 2015 | Grade - TGFOP1
- 100% Certified Pure & blended Darjeeeling Tea
- Delivered Direct from India in 5-7 Business Days by Express Courier
- Darjeeling Earl Grey is an interesting take on this classic combination. With some of the finest second flush teas Darjeeling teas blended with the natural oil of the bergamot fruit, a small pear-shaped sour orange originally found in south Italy
- Brought you to by Golden Tips Teas, India's Oldest & Most Trusted Name in quality teas since 1933