List Price: $10.40
Sale Price: $10.40
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Thirty years ago in Salisbury, Connecticut, proprietor of the historic White Hart Inn, John Harney, produced a passion for fine teas. Starting up manufacturing out of his basement in 1983, John began his very own journey in mastering the craft of tea blending. Serving his distinctive blends to inn guests, he soon discovered they had been coming back for a lot more. Never ever did John Harney envision that his modest property-run organization in Salisbury, Connecticut would turn into a global operation. The company, which sources, blends, and packages their very own solution from start off to finish, has grown from their original 6 teas, to much more than three hundred. Harney & Sons was founded on a commitment to deliver buyers the best good quality tea achievable. This guarantee, produced thirty years in the past, serves as the company\'s guiding principle. Regardless of whether through their committed customer services group, their published guides to tea consuming, or their two tea tasting stores, the Harney & Sons staff works to pass on their passion of tea to a broad audience. Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their clients a superior tea drinking expertise.
- Nice blend of green teas from the central Shizuoka province in Japan, and it is a very pleasant everyday tea
- We buy from a family well known in Tokyo and throughout Japan as a preeminent supplier of tea
- Blend of mid-season leaves with a pleasant flavor and the antioxidants
- Medium-bodied tea with pleasant spinachy notes and slight roast flavors
- Steep for 1-2 minutes in hot water before drinking