List Price: $5.94
Sale Price: $5.94
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Harney & Sons was founded on a dedication to provide customers the finest good quality tea possible. This guarantee, produced thirty years ago, serves as the company\'s guiding principle. These days, Harney & Sons Tea remains family owned and managed, with 3 generations of Harney\'s preserving John\'s tradition of fine tea and traveling the world in search of the finest ingredients. It is not only the Harney mission to supply quality tea products to their clients, but also to educate the globe of tea historical past and taste. Regardless of whether through their devoted buyer service staff, their published guides to tea consuming, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons team works to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. From lugging hefty tea filled chests down their basement stairs, to stocking shelves at retailers nationwide, Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their consumers a superior tea consuming encounter.
- An ancient and much loved tea from China, large leaves are dried over smoky pine fires
- Develops a distinctive smoky flavor so give it a try when you want a change of pace
- Tastes like pine smoke and bacon with some dark stone fruit
- Medium-full bodied tea with a heady aroma of pine and hardwood smoke, fruit, and spice
- Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking