List Price: $7.49
Sale Price: $7.49
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Thirty years ago in Salisbury, Connecticut, proprietor of the historic White Hart Inn, John Harney, produced a passion for fine teas. Starting up manufacturing out of his basement in 1983, John started his own journey in mastering the craft of tea blending. Serving his distinctive blends to inn visitors, he quickly discovered they have been coming back for far more. In no way did John Harney envision that his small residence-run business in Salisbury, Connecticut would flip into a global operation. The organization, which sources, blends, and packages their own solution from start off to finish, has grown from their original 6 teas, to a lot more than three hundred. Harney & Sons was founded on a dedication to provide buyers the best good quality tea possible. This promise, made thirty years in the past, serves as the company\'s guiding principle. Whether via their devoted customer services group, their published guides to tea drinking, or their two tea tasting shops, the Harney & Sons staff operates to pass on their passion of tea to a wide audience. Harney & Sons remains committed to delivering their clients a superior tea consuming experience.
- In homage to Paris we created this blend reminiscent of one of their most popular blends
- Fruity black tea with vanilla and caramel flavors, and a hint of lemony Bergamot
- This tea smells sweet like caramel and has a fruity flavor of black currants with a hint of vanilla
- Medium-bodied tea that smells like an Earl Grey with black currant and vanilla aromas and a hint of caramel
- Steep for 4-5 minutes in boiling water before drinking