Honeybush Tea Organic FAIR TRADE South African Honey Bush Tea Bags - 80 count - Imported Natural Caffeine Free, Sweet Tasting, Antioxidant & Mineral Rich, Healthy Herbal Tea. USDA Certified 100% Organic, Fairtrade, Ericaville Honeybush (NOT plantation grown).
List Price: $21.60
Sale Price: $21.60
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Honeybush or Cyclopia Intermedia grows in the coastal districts of the Western and Eastern Cape in South Africa and has a naturally sweet, nearly honey-like taste. The tea plant has woody stems and is simply recognized by its sweetly scented, vivid yellow flowers in the course of flowering time period. This lesser recognized tea has, nevertheless, a lot to supply. Robust Honeybush tea is helpful as a base for sauces and marinades and enhances normal flavors when additional to any vegetable stew or casserole.
- Naturally sweet, almost honey like taste
- The tea is also low in tannin and caffeine free
- Scientific analysis done revealed an impressive range of minerals needed for good health: such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, Sodium, Zinc, Iron and Manganese.
- Honeybush has soothing and relaxing effects and have been found to counter headaches, irritability, tension and insomnia and depression.
- Honeybush shares some similar characteristics with rooibos but differs very in taste and is more aromatic.