Jade Leaf - Organic Japanese Matcha, Classic Ceremonial Grade (For Sipping as Tea) - [30g Tin]
List Price: $24.95
Sale Price: $24.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Regularly ASKED Inquiries What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is Classic Ceremonial Grade Matcha, which is meant to be ready as tea. The standard planning is to basically whisk the Matcha powder with sizzling water, then enjoy. What\'s the distinction in between Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Easy: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, whilst Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared traditionally as a tea (just mixed with sizzling water and whisked). Ceremonial makes it possible for you to get pleasure from the true taste of Matcha, as the Japanese have for centuries. Does it contain caffeine? Yes, each and every half-teaspoon (1g) serving includes roughly 34mg of caffeine, about one/three a cup of coffee. Nonetheless, Matcha also includes L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling have an effect on, so it does not make you feel jittery or wired like coffee does. What are other wellness positive aspects? - Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories - Calms and relaxes you from tension or anxiety - Wealthy in antioxidants (137x the quantity in conventional green tea!) Can I even now use Ceremonial Grade in recipes? Of program! Numerous iced tea and cocktail recipes even exclusively phone for Ceremonial Grade Matcha. In which does this Matcha come from? Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically targeted household farm close to the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan. What if I don\'t like it? If you are not a hundred% content with your purchase for any reason, just e-mail us and we\'ll refund your buy in full, no questions asked.
- Classic Ceremonial Grade Matcha - suited for traditional preparation where Matcha is simply whisked with hot water
- 100% USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Matcha - sourced directly from a single estate family farm Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked