Jade Leaf - Organic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder, Premium Culinary Grade (Preferred By Chefs and Cafes for Blending & Baking) - [30g starter size]
List Price: $14.95
Sale Price: $14.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Often ASKED Inquiries What grade of matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is a premium \"culinary grade\" matcha, favored by restaurant chefs and cafes for blending into smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes. What is the big difference in between Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Straightforward: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, although Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared typically as a tea (just mixed with scorching water and whisked). Culinary grade is a lot more reasonably priced for day to day use, making it straightforward to fit the overall health rewards of Matcha into your diet regime. Does it have caffeine? Yes, each and every half-teaspoon (1g) serving is made up of roughly 34mg of caffeine, about one/3 a cup of coffee. However, Matcha also contains L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling influence, so it isn\'t going to make you truly feel jittery or wired like coffee does. What are other health benefits? - Boosts metabolism and assists burns calories - Calms and relaxes you from anxiety or anxiety - Wealthy in antioxidants (137x the volume in typical green tea!) Are there other use situations for Culinary Matcha? Yes! Numerous of our customers make a healthier facial mask utilizing our Culinary Grade, by mixing it with just a bit of water to kind a paste. Where does this Matcha come from? Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically centered family farm close to the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan. What if I never like it? If you are not a hundred% pleased with your obtain for any cause, just electronic mail us and we\'ll refund your purchase in total, no queries asked.
- 100% USDA Matcha Organic Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Matcha - sourced directly from a single estate family farm Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - our premium culinary grade matcha is preferred by restaurant chefs and cafes for blending into smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - matcha is rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked