New! Authentic Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder By Jade Leaf Organics - 100% USDA Certified Organic, All Natural, Nothing Added - Culinary Grade for Mixing into Smoothies, Lattes, Baking & Cooking Recipes (30g starter size)
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $10.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Often ASKED Queries What grade of Matcha is this, and how do I use it? This is Culinary Grade Matcha, which is an affordable way to add a delightful, healthier enhance to smoothies, lattes, baked products, and other dishes. What is the big difference amongst Culinary and Ceremonial grades? Basic: Culinary grade is meant for mixing into recipes as an ingredient, although Ceremonial grade is meant to be prepared historically as a tea (just mixed with sizzling water and whisked). Culinary grade is much more inexpensive for day to day use, making it straightforward to match the health benefits of Matcha into your diet. Does it have caffeine? Yes, every single half-teaspoon (1g) serving includes approximately 34mg of caffeine, about 1/three a cup of coffee. Nonetheless, Matcha also is made up of L-Theanine, which has a calming and leveling impact, so it isn\'t going to make you really feel jittery or wired like coffee does. What are other health positive aspects? - Boosts metabolism and helps burns calories - Calms and relaxes you from tension or anxiety - Rich in antioxidants (137x the volume in traditional green tea!) Are there other use instances for Culinary Matcha? Yes! Several of our consumers make a healthy facial mask utilizing our Culinary Grade, by mixing it with just a bit of water to kind a paste. Where does this Matcha come from? Our Matcha is grown by Nagata Chaen, a single estate, organically centered loved ones farm close to the city of Uji in Kyoto, Japan. What if I do not like it? If you are not one hundred% happy with your acquire for any reason, just e-mail us and we\'ll refund your purchase in complete, no inquiries asked.
- 100% USDA Organic Green Tea Powder, All Natural, Nothing Added (naturally gluten free and vegan)
- Authentic Japanese Matcha - sourced directly from a single estate family farm Uji, Japan, allowing us to provide much better quality at better pricing than our competitors
- Create Amazing Matcha Recipes - our Culinary Grade is an affordable way to add a delicious, healthy boost to smoothies, lattes, baked goods, and other dishes
- Healthy Superfood - rich in antioxidants, helps boost metabolism, great source of natural energy and mental clarity
- Love It or Your Money Back - if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Matcha for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked