Orange Cinnamon Rooibos Organic FAIR TRADE South African Red Bush Tea Bags - 80 count - Imported Natural Caffeine Free, Sweet Tasting, Antioxidant & Mineral Rich, Healthy Herbal Tea. USDA Certified 100% Organic, Fairtrade, Wupperthal Rooibos (NOT plantation grown). (Orange Cinnamon Rooibos)
List Price: $22.60
Sale Price: $22.60
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The mixture of pure Orange oil, the abundance and aroma of the Cinnamon and the distinctive taste of the Rooibos makes this blend an aromatic adventure. The use of Cinnamon as a medicinal plant is quite outdated. It is believed that it consists of Vitamin C, mix with the pure Orange oil, and you have a tasty drink for cold winter nights. The Story of Rooibos It was the regional men and women who initial discovered that the fine, needle-like leaves of the wild Aspalathus Linearis plant created a tasty, aromatic tea. Located nowhere else in the globe but the northern Cederberg area in the Western Cape, Rooibos grew to become a staple of well being and culture for the aboriginal peoples of South Africa. Why is Fair Trade Critical? However, as Rooibos became well-liked with the white settlers in the 1800\'s, the native farmers had been pushed off their lands and endured above a century of oppression. Rooibos grew to become cultivated on huge plantations and exported throughout the planet. Nonetheless right now in excess of 98% of all Rooibos is plantation-grown. If your Rooibos doesn\'t say Fair Trade then believe once again about getting it. The Wupperthal Difference In 1998 against all odds, Wupperthal Authentic Rooibos Cooperative was established. Wupperthal is a democratically organized group of modest-scale farmers who have grown Rooibos in South Africa for generations. The Wupperthal farmers, possessing been pushed off the most fertile land in the 1800\'s, now develop meals in the extremely dry, rocky soil of the Cederberg Mountains which presents a massive challenge for most of their crops. With Rooibos, nevertheless, the slower development and reduce manufacturing has resulted in notably larger top quality tea in contrast to plantation Rooibos. Wupperthal Rooibos tea is known all through the market for its superior taste and top quality. And it truly is guilt-free!
- PURE ORANGE OIL AND CINNAMON turn this ROOIBOS blend into an AROMATIC ADVENTURE. A tasty drink for cold winter nights, or to refresh on summer days (or any other time).
- HIGHEST QUALITY NON-PLANTATION ROOIBOS TEA AVAILABLE. Grown, harvested & packaged in South Africa, then shipped immediately by air to the USA for the freshest cuppa you can imagine!
- CERTIFIED USDA 100% ORGANIC, FAIR TRADE, GROWN ETHICALLY & SUSTAINABLY ON SMALL MINORITY OWNED FARMS. If you know anything about South Africa's rocky history then you know how important it is to choose FAIR TRADE ROOIBOS over traditional plantation-grown brands (if you're not sure what we're talking about scroll to the product description and read more).
- PACKAGED IN INDIVIDUALLY SEALED STAY-FRESH PACKS to ensure absolute freshness when you need it. Each box of our organic Rooibos tea contains four (4) individual stay-fresh packs of 20 tea bags each.
- NATURALLY CAFFEINE FREE, NO CALORIES, NO ADDITIVES, NO PRESERVATIVES -- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL AT ALL! Our organic Rooibos contains nothing but love and pure African Red Bush tea, which is naturally LOW IN TANNINS and HIGH IN MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS.