Organic Ceremonial Matcha (Emerald Class 100g) Chef's Choice Quality Japanese Matcha Powder For Beverages, Baking and Beginner Brew, Kosher, Vegan, USDA
List Price: $32.27
Sale Price: $32.27
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Midori Spring\'s Ceremonial Emerald Class Matcha is wealthy, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed typically. This premium solution is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS) and Kosher (OU) Licensed. We carefully pick the raw material from our tea gardens largely from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and preserve the highest specifications in production. Our Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a vibrant green. Only Ceremonial Grade Matcha encompass these characteristics. You can enjoy Midori Spring\'s Ceremonial Emerald Matcha as a tea brew or use it in - baked products, raw treats, smoothies, yogurt, ice cream, or generate your personal Matcha inspired recipe. Whichever type you choose to have your Matcha, you can expertise the numerous well being positive aspects it has to provide given that Matcha is a Superfood. There are numerous instant and long term health advantages when consuming Matcha, which incorporate: boost in vitality without the jitters, minimize anxiety and enhance mental alertness, boost metabolism and aid with excess weight reduction, improve immune technique and reduce inflammation and assist the physique cleanse of harmful factors. Give back to your wellness and embrace the electrical power of Matcha.
- BODILY BENEFITS ✪ Our Emerald Class Organic Matcha is rich in antioxidants, with greater than 137x the EGCG levels that of regular steeped tea. Organic Matcha has been shown to help (1) Increase energy levels (2) Help reduce stress and improve mental alertness (3) Support metabolism (4) Support immune system (5) Help the body cleanse of harmful elements.
- TRUSTED CERTIFICATIONS ✪ Certified USDA Organic via the U.S. and Japan's transparency agreement, JAS Organic certified by OCIA Japan, OU Kosher Certified, VEGAN.ORG Certified. In addition, All Midori Spring Ceremonial Grade Organic Matcha is also GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, and contains no pesticides, soy, wheat of any kind.
- PRACTICAL PACKAGING ✪ Our packaging is formulated to maintain optimal freshness and practical handling. The Matcha is packaged in a food grade pouch inside the storage tin. The size of the pouch and tin have been carefully selected and tested for most practical handling. Matcha should be kept in the pouch (pinch to keep air out) with the lid sealed to maintain freshness once opened. It is highly recommended to store Matcha in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator.
- PREMIUM CHEF'S CHOICE QUALITY ✪ Great for beginner Matcha drinkers and Chefs. For the Matcha enthusiasts who are looking for the most PREMIUM Matcha powder for cooking & baking, and for mixed beverages. This 1st flush (1st harvest) Matcha is rich vibrant green in color, sweet in aroma with smooth earthy flavors. Our production processes are second to none. Carefully selected and grown in shaded facilities. Once the young tea leaves have been selected, they are gently blown and cooled. The selected leaves are then grinded by a Mikage Stone Mill to produce delicate delicious final powder.
- 100% QUALITY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ✪ We at Midori Spring believe in our products 100%. However, our customers are important to us. If you are not 100% satisfied with our product, please contact us immediately for a full refund or exchange. We are here for any questions or concerns.