Organic Rooibos Tea with Ginger, Lemongrass and Lime, Wild Tea #5 Loose Leaf Tea, Thai G (1 ounce)
List Price: $4.50
Sale Price: $4.50
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
Rooibos tea is named soon after the South African plant it is harvested from. Rooibos is often referred to as \"red\" tea and is made up of more antioxidants than tea from the Camellia sinensis plant, which is the plant utilized to make white tea, green tea, black tea, oolong tea, pu-erh tea. Rooibos tea is considered to help with anxiety and allergy symptoms and is caffeine-totally free. Rooibos tea grew to become popular among Dutch settlers in Africa because importing black tea was high-priced and supply unreliable. Thai G is a not-so-typical green rooibos tea with a smooth flavor that is accented by lemongrass and lime. This tea can make a fantastic morning brew that is yummy iced or hot. Include in a squeeze of lemon or lime for a far more concentrated tang. Rooibos Tea Positive aspects: *Rooibos loose leaf tea is complete of antioxidants and a higher concentration of aspalathin and nothofagin, which each support prevent free radical harm. It includes the following minerals: magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc and iron. *Improves circulation by means of a potent antioxidant Chrysoeriol. *Improves digestion and general gut overall health by means of the substantial concentration of flavonoids--particularly 1 referred to as quercetin. *Rooibos tea is made up of phenylpyruvic acid, which improves your skin and can aid reduce acne, psoriasis and eczema. What you get: Loose Leaf Premium Green Rooibos Tea from South Africa. Our NO-Risk Wild Assure lets you purchase with self-confidence. With nothing to drop, and considerably to achieve, why wait... get Wild these days!
- Wild Thai G is a Loose Leaf Green Rooibos tea with a refreshing taste from a wonderful combination of ginger pieces, lemongrass and lime! It is the perfect caffeine-free iced tea... and it's also great hot!
- Drinking Wild Thai G can even improve your skin due to phenylpyruvic acid, which improves your skin and can help reduce acne, psoriasis and eczema!
- Wild Thai G not only tastes delicious... it's also GOOD FOR YOU!! It is full of antioxidants: high concentrations of aspalathin and nothofagin that prevent free radical damage. It also contains minerals magnesium, calcium, manganese, zinc and iron!
- Backed by our Iron-Clad Wild Guarantee: 100% Money-Back Guarantee If You Aren't Completely Happy For Any Reason Whatsoever. 1 TSP of Wild Tea can be steeped multiple times to produce various flavor and nutritional profiles. For your first brew, steep for 2-3 minutes then after straining tea leave place them in the fridge until your next brew!
- Only Four Wild Ingredients: Organic Green Rooibos, Ginger pieces, Lemongrass & Lime