List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $29.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Original Cucina Italiana Fruit Layout two-one/four-quart Pitcher is holding up to 2-one/4-quart, this pitcher by The Cucina Italiana brings both beauty and versatility to any kitchen collection. The vessel, which measures roughly seven-four/five by six by 8-4/five-Inch, performs nicely for lemonade, water, and juice, and it functions exceptionally properly for making iced tea (it can handle temperature adjustments from boiling to ice cold). It can even be used to hold kitchen utensils or be positioned on the table for decorative functions, this kind of as displaying a bouquet of fresh flowers. The stylish pitcher provides a generous loop manage and drip-totally free pouring spout for graceful serving.
- 2-1/4-quart pitcher made of high-fired stoneware
- Non-porous enamel finish; resists odors, staining, chipping, and cracking
- Generous loop handle and drip-free pouring spout for graceful serving
- Temperature resistant from-65-degrees F to 500-degrees F; dishwasher-safe
- Measures approximately 7-4/5 by 6 by 8-4/5-inch