List Price: $199.95
Sale Price: $199.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
A delightful cup of coffee is art and science combined the artwork of extracting rich flavors and aromas from coffee beans and the science of time and temperature colliding in just the appropriate way, at just the right minute. The OXO Barista Brain Coffee Maker heats water to the optimal temperature to support your favored roast reach its total prospective and precisely maintains the temperature during the complete brewing method. Water is pumped to the brew basket in flawlessly timed cycles, starting with a quick cycle that enables coffee to bloom for full flavor extraction. The intelligent microprocessor monitors time, temperature and volume from commence to finish, guaranteeing the precision of hand-crafted coffee with the ease of ordering at your preferred local coffee shop. You select the amount of cups and we\'ll do the rest, generating a pot of perfection each time. The experts agree: Our Barista Brain Coffee Maker persistently brews gold-standard coffee from the very first cup to the final, as certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Microprocessor-controlled brew cycle replicates the pour-over method to produce 2-9 cups of SCAA-certified perfect coffee
- Water is heated and held at the perfect temperature for coffee (197.6-204.8 Degrees F)
- Rainmaker shower head evenly disperses water over coffee grounds for uniform saturation and full flavor extraction
- Intuitive LED interface features a backlit screen that displays the Coffee Maker status and freshness indicator
- A single dial allows you to program the number of cups and the 24-hour start timer
- For an unbiased review of the OXO 9 Cup Coffee Maker, visit TheSweethome.com : http://thesweethome.com/reviews/best-coffee-maker/