Italy, the country that brought us the joys of espresso, savored in cafés all over the world, now brings that same fine espresso making capability to the home with Pasquini’s Livia 90 Semiautomatic Espresso Machine. It’s one of the most popular espresso machines for its capacity to be used equally well in the home, office, coffee bar, and restaurant and catered events. An espresso machine for discerning tastes, the Livia 90 is an investment in distinction and enjoyment for years to come. One of the finest semi-commercial espresso machines, it is loaded with features that contribute to its reputation for excellence. Borrowing from Pasquini’s famous line of professional espresso machines, it is one of a select few machines of its type that can simultaneously brew coffee and steam milk, saving time and increasing the rate of drink production. These features, in addition to it NSF Sanitation Certification, (required for machines used in the foodservice industry), make it an espresso machine for all venues. Detailed Product Features Simple Semi-automatic Controls and Indicator Lights Simple to use and easy to read controls make brewing with the Livia 90 a joy. Heavy-duty rocker switches and two attractive indictor lights are conveniently located on the front of the machine. One flip of a switch gives you the green light and the power is on.
- Semi-automatic espresso machine simultaneously brews coffee and steams milk
- Durable housing; over 1-gallon capacity reservoir; 1-1/2 liter 1200-watt copper-and-brass boiler
- Simple-to-use semi-automatic controls; indictor lights; computerized safety system
- Cup warmer; hot-water dispenser; rugged portafilter; brawny pump system; low maintenance
- Measures 11-1/2 by 15 by 13 inches high or 17-1/2 inches high with the lid open
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Pasquini Livia 90 Semi Automatic Espresso Machine