List Price: $21.00
Sale Price: $13.98
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Pink Stork Tea is made from natural ginger, large elevation Ceylon black tea leaves and natural peach flavoring. Our biodegradable pyramid sachets are superior to traditional tea bags due to their ability to hold larger and more flavorful tea leaves and all-natural herbs. Our tea is sourced from the mountains of Sri Lanka. Blessed with best trade winds and a humid, tropical climate, tea leaves from Sri Lanka are renowned for their taste and constant good quality. The all-natural peach flavoring in Pink Stork Tea reduces the spicy taste of ginger and helps make the tea far more palatable to these with delicate stomachs. The most effective component of Pink Stork Tea, nonetheless, is the lively compound identified in natural ginger 6-gingerol. This important compound helps unwind the intestinal tract, avert motion sickness, and has been proven to relieve nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, and diarrhea. In fact, four double blind randomized clinical trials help the use of ginger to minimize nausea and vomiting during pregnancy. In addition, one particular study located that ginger diminished nausea and vomiting by 38 %. Best of all, the use of ginger for the duration of pregnancy has never been connected with any unfavorable side effects on the mom or the kid. Pink Stork Tea is an excellent alternative to the conventional morning coffee numerous mothers take pleasure in. Pink Stork Tea can also be brewed at the end of the day prior to a warm bath with Pink Stork Flakes. Furthermore, Pink Stork Tea aids significantly with hydration. Boil eight oz. of water and pour in excess of a sachet of Pink Stork Tea. Steep the sachet for 5 minutes and take pleasure in. Each sachet creates three cups of tea. Alternatively, use a number of sachets of Pink Stork Tea in a total tea pot for consumption throughout the day.
- SOOTHING MORNING SICKNESS RELIEF: Pink Stork Tea is organic ginger peach tea. Tasty, soothing, and, best of all, it helps reduce symptoms of morning sickness and hyperemesis gravidarum.
- PROVEN ANTI-NAUSEA INGREDIENTS OF ORGANIC GINGER: Pink Stork Tea is made from organic ginger, high elevation Ceylon black tea leaves and peaches. Ginger is cited in over 300 studies as an effective, natural way to relieve morning sickness.
- 30 CUPS OF TEA - MORE FOR YOUR MONEY: Pink Stork Tea sachets are superior to traditional tea bags due to their ability to hold larger and more flavorful tea leaves and natural herbs - a single biodegradable pyramid sachet produces up to three cups of tea.
- HELP RELIEVE NAUSEA, VOMITING, STOMACH CRAMPS, AND DIARRHEA: Ginger and tea leaves helps relax the intestinal tract and prevent motion sickness, and both have been shown to relieve nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, and diarrhea.
- INCLUDES PINK STORK OVERVIEW: Our Program Overview provides dietary recommendations to reduce morning sickness and optimize prenatal health, an amazing guide to get you feeling your best.