Primula Today Mario Espresso Maker - Aluminum - For Bold, Full Body Espresso - Easy to Use - Makes 6 Cups
List Price: $14.29
Sale Price: $14.29
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
At Primula, we produce new things by exploring how folks prepare drinks in distinct cultures and function to understand the experience and ritual behind these preparations. Identifying why men and women adore diverse and special drinks is the 1st phase in our creative procedure, and our products are designed to connect with that rationality. Our Nowadays Mario Espresso Maker attributes a contemporary, stylish layout with a large-good quality aluminum body. The manage is made from a heat resistant plastic that not only offers you with a firm and trustworthy grip, but also makes it possible for your hand to remain cool throughout use. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds, depositing a wealthy, complete bodied espresso mix into the serving chamber. To use, first adhere to initial makes use of directions. On subsequent brews, fill the base with fresh water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), and screw the assembled prime firmly to the base. Area the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within three-five minutes, scrumptious espresso will fill the serving chamber. Serve instantly. To clean, hand wash only. Do not use a dishwasher.
- HISTORY OF ESPRESSO: Espresso is a specialty coffee brewed by forcing small amounts of nearly boiling water under pressure through finely ground coffee beans. Espresso is generally thicker and more highly concentrated than coffee brewed by other methods, often featuring a creamy foam on top. Espresso was invented in Italy at the beginning of the 20th century by Luigi Bezzera. Bezzera invented a method of creating coffee using steam pressure, providing a quick way to make a single cup of coffee. The original Italian name meant "pressed coffee," with a connotation of speed and efficiency
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN: The Primula Today Mario Espresso Maker features a modern, stylish design with a high-quality aluminum body. The handle is made from a heat resistant plastic that not only provides you with a firm and reliable grip, but also allows your hand to stay cool during use. Its efficient layout forces pressurized water through coffee grounds, and deposits a rich, full bodied espresso blend into the serving chamber
- FIRST USE INSTRUCTIONS: Before using the Primula Today Mario Espresso Maker for the first time, unscrew the top and remove the filter funnel from the base. Locate the filter plate and rubber washer, and remove both. Wash all parts in hot water and then reassemble. It is recommended that your first espresso be thrown away as to ensure the optimal taste of ensuing brews
- SUBSEQUENT USES AND CLEANING: To use, fill the base with fresh water up to the level of the safety valve and insert the filter funnel. Fill the filter funnel with finely ground coffee (do not press down), and screw the assembled top firmly to the base. Place the espresso maker on low to medium heat, and within 3-5 minutes, delicious espresso will fill the serving chamber. Serve immediately. To clean, hand wash only. Do not use a dishwasher
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes (1) Red Primula Today Pierre Coffee Press. Makes 8 Cups