List Price: $21.99
Sale Price: $21.99
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Matcha, which means powdered tea, has been appreciated for above 800 years. Our premium Ceremonial grade matcha is stone ground in the ancient way to generate the best quality matcha. In contrast to regular green tea leaves, which are removed when brewed, matcha is whisked with water and consumed completely. This assures that pure matcha drinkers eat virtually 10 occasions far more green tea anti-oxidants, nutritional vitamins, minerals and fibers. Pure Matcha is cultivated in the the Nishio region of Japan. Nishio is in the heart of Aichi-prefecture, Japan. Japan\'s highest top quality teas come from Nishio. This location is recognized as a historic tea cultivating area dating back to the 1200s. Nishio\'s secure climate, fresh pristine river waters, fertile soil, and remoteness from major urban advancement foster tea leaves that are more resiliently green and full of nutrients than individuals found in any other regions of Japan. It is this quality that Nishio Matcha represents in more than 60% of all Matcha sold in Japan. Pure Matcha Ceremonial Grade 30g Tin is incredibly uncommon and almost impossible to locate on the net or in shops. The freshness is guaranteed! Each and every 30g tin is sealed to lock in the freshness. All tins are stored in a cold chamber until finally shipped (also to preserve freshness). If you really like healthy flavorful teas, then you are going to really like this unusual type of tea! 1 30g tin can make approx 16 - 18 cups NOTE: Matcha is not an immediate mix. Matcha is 100% pure green tea. You can not stir with a spoon. The Matcha will clump. You should mix or whisk the powder.
- Premium Ceremonial Grade Matcha 30g Tin 1.1oz
- Pure Matcha is 100% First Harvest Premium Japanese Green Tea powder and 100% from Nishio, Japan.
- Antioxidant Rich - Matcha is packed with catechins, which are very important antioxidants that help fight bacteria, free radicals and even infections.
- Pure Matcha is not an instant mix. Therefore, can not be stirred with a spoon. It must be Whisked with a bamboo or electric whisker. If you do not have a whisk you can blend it with any household blender.
- Weight Loss - One very specific catechin found in Pure Matcha that boosts your metabloism is called the EGCG catechin, or epigallocatechin gallate is found in Pure Matcha. EGCG is almost 140 times greater in matcha than in your average green tea. Matcha also blocks the ability of digestive enzymes to break down fat, a step necessary for fat to enter our cells. So instead of absorbing and storing the fat, it gets passed through the body. In addition to all of that, matcha is also a natural appetite suppressant. Burn more calories, lose more fat!