List Price: $11.53
Sale Price: $11.53
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Elemental and invigorating with zesty flavors of ginger and citrus. USDA natural. Certified kosher. Licensed Organic by QAI. Ancient Tree Teas are hand harvested in a wild, natural and shade grown surroundings. The old tea tree forests are wealthy with biodiversity, fertile soil and ecological stability not usually identified in cultivated tea gardens. By selecting Fair Trade Licensed Ancient Tree Teas you are straight supporting a much better existence for Yunnan\'s ethic minority families by way of honest costs, direct trade, community growth, education and environmental stewardship. The Dai, Lahu Bulang ethic minorities of Yunnan\'s remote mountain villages have cultivated tea for more than 1300 years, harvesting it from heirloom tea trees planted by their ancestors in 696 AD. Rishi\'s Ancient Tree Teas are created exclusively by these peoples, whose financial nicely-currently being and cultural traditions are intertwined with the ancient trees.
- Same exact product just different and better packaging
- 3.8 oz
- Zesty blend of Pu-erh tea, ginger, orange peel; 16th-century formula for digestion, weight loss
- Harvested from trees planted in 696 AD; USDA-certified organic; Fair Trade- and kosher-certified
- From remote mountain villages of ethnic minority families in China's Yunnan province
- Selected by Rishi buyers (no middlemen); packaged in Milwaukee, WI