Roast Italian Espresso Coffee Maker Moka Pot Express - 6 Espresso-Cup, Rubber Handle, Rounded Base
List Price: $20.00
Sale Price: $20.00
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Italian inventor Luigi De Ponti revolutionized European coffee consuming in 1933 with the invention of his moka pot. Nowadays, nine out of ten Italian properties have variations of his iconic style, as do millions of households across Europe. The Moka Pot\'s steam pressured brew increases the extraction of caffeine and flavours from the grounds, resulting in a stronger brew than can be obtained by drip brewing. The bronze valve permits steam strain to accumulate in the bottom chamber and force the liquid up via the basket and upper chamber nozzle. Depending on the bean and grind choice, the Moka Pot can develop a foam crema emulsion. Coffee brewing is an artwork type to be perfected Our moka pot\'s basic and elegant design does diligence to the gorgeous way coffee must smell, taste, and invigorate.
- Authentic Italian Espresso
- Easy to use: Fresh, cold water in lower chamber (fill to just below the pressure valve); Fill the basket with a medium grind coffee; Tamp lightly; Place on stovetop for 5 minutes until "bubble" sound; Pour slowly; Delicious morning espresso or (with steamed milk) mocha after dinner
- New Features: Rubber handle for safe and easy grip; Rounded base with classic decagonal top conducts heat faster than other models
- Aluminum for use on gas or electric stovetops
- 6 espresso-cup model (10 ounces) of delicious espresso-strength coffee