Rooibos Tea Organic FAIR TRADE South African Red Bush Tea Bags, 80 count, Imported Natural Caffeine Free, Sweet Tasting, Antioxidant & Mineral Rich, Healthy Herbal Tea. USDA Certified 100% Organic, Fairtrade, Wupperthal Rooibos (NOT plantation grown).
List Price: $21.90
Sale Price: $21.90
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The Story of Rooibos It was the regional folks who very first identified that the fine, needle-like leaves of the wild Aspalathus Linearis plant manufactured a tasty, aromatic tea. Located nowhere else in the world but the northern Cederberg area in the Western Cape, Rooibos became a staple of well being and culture for the aboriginal peoples of South Africa. Why is Fair Trade Crucial? However, as Rooibos grew to become well-known with the white settlers in the 1800\'s, the native farmers were pushed off their lands and endured above a century of oppression. Rooibos became cultivated on huge plantations and exported during the planet. Nonetheless nowadays over 98% of all Rooibos is plantation-grown. If your Rooibos doesn\'t say Honest Trade then think yet again about buying it. The Wupperthal Difference In 1998 towards all odds, Wupperthal Authentic Rooibos Cooperative was established. Wupperthal is a democratically organized group of small-scale farmers who have grown Rooibos in South Africa for generations. The Wupperthal farmers, getting been pushed off the most fertile land in the 1800\'s, now increase food in the very dry, rocky soil of the Cederberg Mountains which presents a massive challenge for most of their crops. With Rooibos, however, the slower development and reduce production has resulted in notably greater good quality tea compared to plantation Rooibos. Wupperthal Rooibos tea is recognized throughout the market for its superior taste and quality. And it is guilt-totally free! Well being Rewards of Rooibos Our organic rooibos tea is naturally caffeine totally free, minimal in tannins & large in anti-oxidants, which includes a really rare anti-oxidant named nothofagin, and is the only acknowledged all-natural source of aspalathin. Rooibos is wealthy in naturally taking place vitamins and contains numerous crucial minerals and trace elements such as calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron and ascorbic acid.
- HIGHEST QUALITY NON-PLANTATION ROOIBOS TEA AVAILABLE. Grown, harvested & packaged in South Africa, then shipped immediately by air to the USA for the freshest cuppa you can imagine!
- CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE, GROWN ETHICALLY & SUSTAINABLY ON SMALL MINORITY OWNED FARMS. If you know anything about South Africa's rocky history then you know how important it is to choose FAIR TRADE ROOIBOS over traditional plantation-grown brands (if you're not sure what we're talking about scroll to the product description and read more).
- CERTIFIED USDA 100% ORGANIC ROOIBOS is NATURALLY SWEET, full bodied and ready to drink HOT or COLD. Enjoy it with milk and sugar or just straight up (the way us South Africans drink it). It's DELICIOUS either way.
- PACKAGED IN INDIVIDUALLY SEALED STAY-FRESH PACKS to ensure absolute freshness when you need it. Each box of our organic Rooibos tea contains four (4) individual stay-fresh packs of 20 tea bags each.
- NATURALLY CAFFEINE FREE, NO CALORIES, NO ADDITIVES, NO PRESERVATIVES -- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL AT ALL! Our organic Rooibos contains nothing but love and pure African Red Bush tea, which is naturally LOW IN TANNINS and HIGH IN MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS.