Royal Masala Chai by Ghograjan Tea Estate - Fresh Spiced Blends Direct From Assam India Plantation (2.5 oz) (50 Servings)
List Price: $8.95
Sale Price: $8.95
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Our Royal Masala Chai has been expertly handpicked and artfully combined with cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and cloves. Our traditional blend kick commences your day and boosts your mood. Very best loved with milk, it\'s a perfect decision for breakfast. Ghograjan Tea Estate is a 5th generation family run estate in the renowned tea belt of Upper Assam. Its history dates back to the early 1930\'s, when the estate was planted near the \'Ghogra River\'. The nearby word for river is \'Jan\', consequently \'Ghogra-Jan\' came into existence . The plantation is renowned for developing some of the most revered black teas in Assam.
- DIRECT SOURCING WITH NO MIDDLEMAN - by shipping direct from the plantation and knocking out the middleman you get this phenomenal blend at an incredible price
- PREMIUM LOOSE LEAF TEA - from one of the most respected tea plantations in Assam India
- 100% NATURAL CHAI - made from pure Assam tea blended with real pieces of cardamom, cloves, ginger and cinnamon
- FRESHLY HAND PICKED - at the Ghograjan Tea Estate then carefully withered, rolled, oxidized and dried to perfection
- METICULOUSLY ROASTED - to give this blend a distinctly malty flavor that pleases the palate without being overpowering