# Invigorating (does not cause hyperactivity – not a stimulant)
# Calming (promotes a sense of peace – not a sedative)
# Anti-aging (antioxidant and more)
# Anti-inflammatory (not as a medicine, but to help reduce the factors that cause low grade, sub-clinical chronic inflammation experienced by all humans)
# Immune-regulating (not as a medicine, but to help support the normal healthy functioning of various immune functions)
# A respiratory tonic (improve respiratory efficiency)
# A digestive aid (Gynostemma is very soothing)
Gynostemma has been shown in animal studies to have liver and cardiovascular-protecting benefits and to support normal healthy functioning in these organs.
The ultimate greatness of Gynostemma lies in its broad spectrum adaptogenic (stress modulating) quality. Adaptogenic herbs improve the efficiency of the metabolic, neurological, immunologic, respiratory and endocrine systems. Prolonged consumption of Gynostemma tends to have a highly protective quality because it strengthens the adaptive capacity of the person at every level of their life.
Gynostemma has a double-direction activity in many areas
Gynostemma has the ability to bring balance to the body under a wide range of stressful circumstances:
# Japanese studies have indicated that Gynostemma has a double-direction, regulating, adaptogenic influence on the central nervous system. It is calming when one is overexcited and invigorating when one is fatigued.
# Gynostemma is widely known for its “spirit-lifting” effect on one’s mood.
# Gynostemma may have a direct strengthening effect on the heart.
Gynostemma has developed an enormous reputation in Asia as a major aid in weight management programs: Gynostemma has been shown to have a double-direction activity with regard to weight. Gynostemma can be useful in reducing excessive body fat, when combined with a reasonable exercise program and a healthy diet that modulates caloric intake.
- Adaptogenic, antiaging, immune regulating, anti-inflammatory, blood sugar regulating, fat reducing, tonifying to the Lungs, Heart, Spleen/Pancreas, Liver and Kidney, and detoxifying
- Concentration: Whole cut Gynostemma tea; concentrated herbal extract (8:1)
- In Asia, Gynostemma is known as a “magical grass.” It has been reported to have a wide range of health-promoting benefits.
- Specifications: 20 teabags per box
- Precautions: If you are under a doctor’s supervision for cardiovascular disease, check with your physician prior to using this or any herbal product.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Spring Dragon Longevity Tea, 20 bags