The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash”, stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. The espresso of tea, this robust blend of rich Assam, Ceylon and other premium teas is an excellent morning cup. We invite you to discover the pleasures of brewing and serving full leaf loose teas. Our convenient resealable pouch preserves freshness and flavor. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world’s premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
- Pack of three, 3.5-ounce pouches (total of 10.5 ounce)
- The ‘espresso’ of tea, rich Assam Black blended with other premium black teas, good plain or with mild and sugar
- Kof-K Kosher Certified; Contains Caffeine; Gluten-free
- Each pouch reseable for flavor freshness
- Blended in the USA, with natural ingredients from around the world
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click
Here to find out where to get the best deal on Stash Tea Super Irish Breakfast Tea, Loose Leaf, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)