List Price: $14.25
Sale Price: $14.25
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Presenting the dark, deep steep of NOIR, haunting and robust black teas blended to delight even the coffee purist. Hand-picked tea leaves from the famed Jamguri tea backyard are artisan pan-roasted for a liquor that is superbly smooth, without a trace of bitterness. A distinctive cup that no other black tea can match. Tea Forté delivers the very same high top quality blends from our signature pyramid infusers in loose tea kind. The fat of the tea ranges from 50-130 grams based on the volume of the mix. Every single canister helps make about 35-50 delicious cups.
- DEEPER STEEPS full-bodied organic black tea from the world's finest tea estates
- ENLIVENING BLACK TEA offers the distinct, sweet taste of Moro "deep blood orange" and presents a crisp-tart cup, delicious hot or iced
- NOIR COLLECTION Teas are USDA ORGANIC and Fair-Trade Certified
- STEEPING: Bring fresh, cold water to a boil and pour over 1 teaspoons of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water. Steep 3-5 minutes.
- DISCOVER ALL FIVE delicious blends in the NOIR Collection: Black Cherry, Blood Orange, Caramel Nougat, Chocolate Rose, and Peach Brûlée