List Price: $14.25
Sale Price: $14.25
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The least processed and rarest of all teas, white tea has the highest concentrations of polyphenols and is the most difficult to generate and procure. As soon as a year, in early spring when the buds and leaves are nevertheless closed and covered by fine silvery-white downy hairs, the leaves are delicately hand-plucked. They then undergo a meticulously monitored drying method the place the tea is withered. Tea Forté works right with these artisan- farmers who tender the delicate procedure to assure that the white tea that we supply yields an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience. Tea Forte gives the identical large good quality blends from our signature pyramid infusers in loose tea kind. The excess weight of the tea ranges from 50-130 grams depending on the volume of the blend. Each and every canister helps make approximately 35-50 tasty cups.
- DELICATE, REFRESHING and divine; blended with fragrant Madagascar vanilla and the tropical tease of island coconut
- WHITE TEA is the rarest of all tea, yielding an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience
- WHITE TEAS are the least processed and rarest of all teas, yielding an exquisitely subtle tea-drinking experience
- STEEPING: Bring fresh, cold water to a boil and pour over 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per 8 ounces of water. Steep 2-4 minutes.
- LIGHT BODIED tea with low caffeine