List Price: $10.50
Sale Price: $10.50
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
The gourmet substances in get some zzz\'s are made particularly to calm the body, sending you a mellow, soothing feeling as you fall asleep. Natural rooibos is blended with chamomile to generate a blissful herbal infusion. Caffeine-free and rich in antioxidants, this red rooibos tea is the best solution for a restless sleeper. To make this herb tea, basically heat filtered water to a boil, pour more than tea, and steep for five-7 minutes.
- A Perfect Sleep: There is nothing better than a nighttime cup of this delicious, organic herbal red tea.
- Featured on the Today Show: NBC's Today Show highlighted the tasty get some zzz's treat in a segment called "What's Hot in Health".
- Caffeine-Free: Naturally made with zero caffeine, this premium rooibos is the cure to all of your sleeping problems.
- Finest Ingredients: Made with organic rooibos leaves, spearmint leaves, orange peel, chamomile flower, stevia, passionflower herb, and Valerian root extract.
- Health Benefits: Gluten-Free, Carb Free, Sugar Free, Kosher, and Zero Calories.