Vanilla Rooibos Organic FAIR TRADE South African Red Bush Tea Bags - 80 count - Imported Natural Caffeine Free, Sweet Tasting, Antioxidant & Mineral Rich, Healthy Herbal Tea. USDA Certified 100% Organic, Fairtrade, Wupperthal Rooibos (NOT plantation grown). (Vanilla Rooibos)
List Price: $21.90
Sale Price: $21.90
(as of 04/27/2016 02:02 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Our Vanilla Rooibos mix is made up of hand lower pieces of the vanilla beans to get the optimum taste out of this treasured crop. It provides the Rooibos a extremely soft taste improving its organic vanilla like taste creating it an ideal tea for all occasions of the day. The Story of Rooibos It was the neighborhood folks who 1st found that the fine, needle-like leaves of the wild Aspalathus Linearis plant made a tasty, aromatic tea. Discovered nowhere else in the world but the northern Cederberg region in the Western Cape, Rooibos grew to become a staple of overall health and culture for the aboriginal peoples of South Africa. Why is Honest Trade Critical? Regrettably, as Rooibos grew to become well-known with the white settlers in the 1800\'s, the native farmers had been pushed off their lands and endured more than a century of oppression. Rooibos became cultivated on vast plantations and exported during the globe. Still today above 98% of all Rooibos is plantation-grown. If your Rooibos doesn\'t say Fair Trade then consider once again about purchasing it. The Wupperthal Variation In 1998 towards all odds, Wupperthal Original Rooibos Cooperative was established. Wupperthal is a democratically organized group of small-scale farmers who have grown Rooibos in South Africa for generations. The Wupperthal farmers, possessing been pushed off the most fertile land in the 1800\'s, now increase meals in the really dry, rocky soil of the Cederberg Mountains which presents a large challenge for most of their crops. With Rooibos, however, the slower growth and reduced production has resulted in notably greater quality tea in contrast to plantation Rooibos. Wupperthal Rooibos tea is acknowledged all through the sector for its superior taste and good quality. And it truly is guilt-free of charge!
- Our VANILLA ROOIBOS is made with hand-cut organic vanilla which gives this tea a SOFT TASTE that is ideal for any time of day. Grown, harvested & packaged in South Africa, then shipped immediately by air to the USA for the freshest cuppa you can imagine!
- HIGHEST QUALITY NON-PLANTATION ROOIBOS TEA AVAILABLE. Grown, harvested & packaged in South Africa, then shipped immediately by air to the USA for the freshest cuppa you can imagine!
- CERTIFIED USDA 100% ORGANIC, FAIR TRADE, GROWN ETHICALLY & SUSTAINABLY ON SMALL MINORITY OWNED FARMS. If you know anything about South Africa's rocky history then you know how important it is to choose FAIR TRADE ROOIBOS over traditional plantation-grown brands (if you're not sure what we're talking about scroll to the product description and read more).
- PACKAGED IN INDIVIDUALLY SEALED STAY-FRESH PACKS to ensure absolute freshness when you need it. Each box of our organic Rooibos tea contains four (4) individual stay-fresh packs of 20 tea bags each.
- NATURALLY CAFFEINE FREE, NO CALORIES, NO ADDITIVES, NO PRESERVATIVES -- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL AT ALL! Our organic Rooibos contains nothing but love and pure African Red Bush tea, which is naturally LOW IN TANNINS and HIGH IN MINERALS & ANTIOXIDANTS.